High Resolution Site Characterization
Initial site investigations involve a number of costs; drilling and sampling, laboratory sample analysis and IDW disposal are only a few. Not to mention the additional cost of a second or third mobilization when laboratory results reveal that your contaminate plume has not yet been fully delineated, or your sampling methods dictate the installation of a system that doesn’t accurately remediate the source of your contaminate plume.
Parratt-Wolff, Inc. provides a diverse array of Geoprobe® Direct Image tools for high-resolution site characterization (HRSC) to fill data gaps with real time mapping of soil composition, site hydrology and contaminant plumes. These tools include:
- MIP – Membrane Interface Probe
- OIP – Optical Imaging Profiler
- HPT – Hydraulic Profiling Tool
- EC – Electrical Conductivity Logging
- MiHpt – Combined MIP and HPT probe
- OIHPT – Combined OIP and HPT probe
- Low Level MIP – Greatly increases the sensitivity of MIP logging tools
- Heated Trunkline MIP – MIP with a heated stainless steel carrier line to improve resolution of the bottom of the plume
Off Road Access
From our experience drilling since 1969 we know that not every site investigation is in a flat paved parking lot. Our Geoprobe® Direct Image Systems can be skid mounted and can be placed in the back of a UTV for your off road projects. For more information about our direct imaging capabilities, please call today.
Danylo Kulczycky “DK” – Project Manager & HRSC Team Leader
DK@pwinc.com / (315) 437-1429