Statement of Safety Policy
Parratt-Wolff’s dedication to safety has been a core value of our company and reflects the fundamental respect we have for our employees, equipment, clients, the public and the environment. We aim to meet and exceed the industry standards for health and safety and maintain our corporate goal of ZERO incidences, injuries, or illnesses. This goal will be achieved by management commitment, employee involvement, workplace hazard analysis, hazard prevention and control, behavior-based safety and health training, and by requiring compliance from all employees.
It is Parratt-Wolff’s obligation and responsibility to conduct all its operations in the safest manner possible. However, we cannot do it alone. All employees have the obligation and responsibility for safety. To help empower our employees to make safe decisions, they are provided with the following training:
- Initial 40-Hour OSHA Hazardous Waste Operations (HAZWOPER) Training
- Behavior Based Safety Training
- American Red Cross First Aid and CPR
- Client specific/job site training
Our Health and Safety program is supported by our own full-time Corporate Health and Safety Director. The program is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of our clients and the industry. Some of the supported health and safety-related activities include:
- Field safety audits and investigation
- Constant equipment inspections
- Monthly, company-wide safety meetings
- Daily, on-site safety meetings
- Root cause analysis
- Proactive, documented hazard identification
For additional information on our Corporate Health and Safety program, please visit any of the below third party verification sites for compliance and prequalification data, or call Preston Simmons at the Syracuse office.